Old Powerware UPS's

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Wed Nov 27 15:38:52 CST 2002

They are free, but keep in mind that each one these units conditioned
and backed up an 80 amp circuit in our NOC.  They have something like
70-80 batteries each.  They are modular, there is a control unit on each
one, and then 2 modules of batteries.  They are approximately 2 1/2 to 3
feet square and on wheels.  Parts of the modules were pried apart as
they were removed,leaving some cosmetic damage, but nothing that can't
easily be repaired.

As far as getting them to work....I have no idea what is wrong with them
or what it would take to fix them.

Dwayne is already headed this way to take a look at them, but whatever
he doesn't want is up for grabs!

Brad