PC Specs?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Nov 27 03:13:59 CST 2002

At 08:56 PM 11/26/02 -0600, Aaron wrote:

>The "No Checks or Credit Cards" worries me.  Normally people don't want you
>to pay by credit card because they don't want to be subject to chargebacks.
>The fact they would worry about that is what would worry me.
>
>Aaron

Actually I think this is more of an Aldi's type of thing rather than a
"we're going to screw you" type of thing.  Aldi's (from my understanding)
is more like a "Super Wal-Mart" in Germany . . . hence if you search for
the company/model number in Google you'll find a lot of German sites
talking about those PC's.   So far I haven't seen too many negatives . . .
the price sure does seem right.  Mailorder might be cheaper, but I always
factor my time into things . . . so there isn't a savings for DIY.

-- Bradley Miller