Introduction & Meeting logistics?

DAVID KUCHARSKI dave at iemco.com
Mon Nov 25 16:53:32 CST 2002

I have to agree with Hal.  After 5 p.m. the dangers of downtown  are
mostly imagined, unless you go LOOKING for trouble.  It would require
that there be SOMEONE down there to offer a threat, and with the working
folks gone by five or six, there's little reason  for those looking to
rob someone to be there as well.  Those homeless people usually don't
cause much of a disturbance and I'm sure you could convince someone
leaving the meeting to walk with you to the corner.  from what i know of
this group, they're a pretty friendly bunch.