Proposal

ppz3 praaze at msn.com
Mon Nov 25 07:22:24 CST 2002

                            QuickLoanQuotes.com
                             Get a quote today!

     We specialize in helping people, even those with less than perfect
    credit, consolidate bills, lower monthly payments and get CASH from
                                home equity.

                  Getting Cash From Your Home Equity For:

                                                           [1][arrow.gif]

             Debt Consolidation - Lower Your Monthly Payments!

                                                           [2][arrow.gif]

                Buy a Car or Make Improvements to your Home

                                                           [3][arrow.gif]

             Pay Tuition or Use The Cash For Anything You Want!

                           Get A Quote Today For:

     [4]Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan
     [5]Adjustable Rate Home Equity Line of Credit
     [6]Fixed Rate Cash Out Second Mortgage Loan
     [7]125% LTV Fixed Rate Cash Out Second Mortgage Loan

              [8][quickloanapply.gif]-[9][quickloanapply.gif]

                    Bad Credit OK - 24hr Pre-Approvals!

    [10]Send blank email here to unsubscribe from our 100% opt-in email
                                 database.