Formal Apology

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Nov 21 22:24:16 CST 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Jeremy Fowler wrote:

> Many of you probably consider me a troll just looking for a fight. I'm probably
> filtered by many of you and I'm sorry if I have annoyed, offend, or otherwise
> made a total ass of myself.

Hehe... well - <sarcasm> I don't think anyone here (or on kulua-l for that
matter) has ever seen _me_ do that. </sarcasm>

The good news is, we're all human.  So ditto me on the apologies if any
are in order on my end.  :)
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "Evil is that which one believes of     |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | others. It is a sin to believe evil of  |
| 913.579.7117                | others, but it is seldom a mistake."    |
                              |		-- H.L. Mencken                 |