Formal Apology

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Thu Nov 21 19:33:47 CST 2002

I would like to say sorry to the KCLUG. I've been a member of this list for a
few years now so many of you probably know of me and have read some of my posts.
I know I have a tendency to use the list as my own personal soap box and that
isn't right. The fact is I enjoy writing to this list and I value everyone's
opinion on it. I maybe be terse and quick to point out errors. I may get too
personal with the responses and force my political beliefs down members throats.
Many of you probably consider me a troll just looking for a fight. I'm probably
filtered by many of you and I'm sorry if I have annoyed, offend, or otherwise
made a total ass of myself. Even though I have not met most of you and I have
yet to attend a meeting, I consider you all friends. So if I act up and piss you
off, send me an email and let me know. Half the time I don't even realize I'm
doing it, and that's probably one of my character flaws - I have many. However,
I'll be the first to apologize and I want to learn from my mistakes.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Fowler