tax protest case goes to trial

Jared jared at trios.org
Thu Nov 21 15:29:32 CST 2002

zscoundrel wrote:
> I remember seeing a lot of that noise back before the Oklahoma bombing
> thing.  Seems like the some of the para-military groups were backing the
> "income tax is illegal" argument, and most of them have become
> comepletely silent in the last couple of years.

Note. You are writing a fair amount of hearsay. I say, with all
due respect, do some research, then respond competently.

All of this man's arguments are valid. IE: The article misquoted one
of his points, that the United States doesn't exist. Actually,
it's the corporation called "The United States" which was created
in the 1800s which "doesn't exist," or to be more precise, has
no legal authority over the people it taxes via IRS. The corporation is
also used as backing for the FedReserve's (private and non-constitutional)
handling of money, and has no relation to the actual United States
of America, a landmass and political entity which relies on the
Constitution for legal authority. The IRS themselves admit, on several
occasions, that the "voluntary income tax" law which gave them
authority is fundamentally voluntary, and thus what this man is
doing is "opting out"--and yes, he does have the legal right to
do so.

It's only a matter of time before _someone_ carries this to the
Supreme Court. The Supreme Court is intentionally not hearing
cases on this topic until they can find one with the right mix
of elements to set a watershed standard. It's their intentional
M.O. and frankly lends a lot of stability to the course of the
nation, because these issues have to brew for a few decades before
being resolved.

Please do some research before blasting someone's passion.
Especially someone who has devoted his life to a noble cause.

Thanks,

-Jared

p.s. While we're on the topic. If you've read this far, you might
be interested in knowing that the U.S. Post Office was created
in the Constitution. The logic which created the Postmaster General
should have been applied to telephones and then later the Internet,
but both were instead co-opted by private corporations who have an
interest in money before service. Complain about the gov't if you
want, but I don't. Look at the Post Office. A man walks to your house
rain or shine, day after day, year after year, for $.37 per envelope.

Wow.

Both the Internet and all telephone service should be run as
efficiently and as "available for all" as U.S. Post, which is still
incredibly cheap compared to anywhere else in the world. Think
about it. I love the United States of America. I love Constitutional
law; everything you ever needed to know is there, or referenced
there.

p.p.s. 'M.O. = modus operandi = way of doing things"