tax protest case goes to trial

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Thu Nov 21 15:07:38 CST 2002

As I said earlier, ignorance is bliss.

Read up on the Whiskey Rebellion if you want to know what our
forefathers thought of taxes. Most people neglect the fact that the USA
existed for over 150 years without any form of income tax and we were
debt free for majority of it. Why only the past 60 years and we've been
in debt the entire time...doesn't take rocket science.

Keep in mind, I read anything and question it because the person giving
out information has an agenda. Here is the best national newspaper I've
ever read. I still question things, but they report on a lot of
interesting stuff.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/

I'm done with this thread. :o)