hard drive woes

Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 04:30:15 CST 2002

Kinda related to my previous thread about drives crapping out. My
firewall is an ancient 486 with a 500Mb or so drive and its been
churning for over 2 years now, no problems. Who knows what punishment it
took before I got a hold of it. Yet, three modern Quantum/Maxtor drives
have failed in the same period of time :(