tax protest case goes to trial

Marvin [GodfatherofSoul] Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 04:26:37 CST 2002

I wouldn't be so hard on the guy.  This is obviously a statement he's
making, and I don't think he expects to win.  Give him some credit for
having the cajones to try.  Lawyers and judges affect the legal system
in a way that guarantees their job safety.  Heck, a lot of the time
decisions are made based on favor-swapping between attorneys.  A sad
profession indeed.

I'll try to dig up those resources on the "income tax is illegal"
argument.  Let me know if anyone has a lead.