OT: why I sound ultra-liberal

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Tue Nov 19 18:14:20 CST 2002

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy wrote:

> Take a look at the latest CNN story on the so-called security bill that
> was just passed by the House and Senate along party lines.  A 30-odd
> page law suddenly blew up to 400+ pages as Republicans stuffed the bill
> with corporate hand-outs.  It just passed the Senate along party lines.

I saw this on CNN last night. I believe it was Republican Sen. Orin Hatch who
said this Homeland Security Bill gave sausage a bad name.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Involvement with people is always a very delicate thing --
it requires real maturity to become involved and not get all messed up.
		-- Bernard Cooke