SPAM

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Nov 19 15:58:39 CST 2002

I'm going to cast yet another vote into the wind and say that something
needs to be done to control the SPAM on here.  I'm on multiple car club
mailing lists and never get a drop of spam on them . . . how elite are we
really?   It may occur one in a blue moon here, but it adds up over the
course of a day as a cumulative effect.

On that note . . . is there any way to blot or change our emails on the
archive of KCLug also?  It seems that is probably just a ripe area for
scraping.

-- Bradley Miller