ISO's

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.net
Mon Nov 18 22:47:48 CST 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, darkweb4 at totalmail.com wrote:

> would anyone be willing to bring the latest Mandrake and RH installation
> ISO to tomorow evening's meeting so that i can copy them?  um, that would be by way of Cd-r, or
by HDD.

I will bring over 7GB's worth of the latest linux tarballs.  I'll see if I
can download the latest Mandrake and RH disks tonight.

I will give these to anyone who wants it from the following: 100 free
blank cd's from my 4x recorder, a 10/100 ethernet connection to my laptop
harddrive (NFS, FTP, HTTP and 802.11 wireless.)  If anyone wants to
install Gentoo, this is a REAL quick way to do it.

If someone brings a cheap old 486 or something, I can give a demo on how
to install and compile Gentoo on it and do this impossible feat in a few
hours (hint: NFS and a fast processor on the server.)