Spam filters for Lotus Notes

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Mon Nov 18 18:22:35 CST 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> Off topic, I know, but does anybody know of spam filters that will work with
> a Lotus Notes email system?  We're running 4.5 now, considering upgrading to
> 5 next year.

Well... I'm not sure if native support for Lotus Notes is available with
any of the popular software such as spamassasin or mailscan.  You could
certainly, however, implement either of those technologies on a stand
alone server using sendmail or postfix acting as your MTA for the entire
domain, and then forward those surviving posts to the Lotus system.

Just a thought,
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | Our body has this defect that, the      |
| 913.579.7117                | more it is provided care and comforts,  |
*-----------------------------| the more needs and desires it finds.    |
                              |		-- Teresa of Avila (1515-1582)  |