Red Hat Linux Advanced Server 2.2...

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Fri Nov 15 05:10:53 CST 2002

We just installed AS 2.1 on a Cpq DL380 G2 (Dual 1.4GHz PIII) at work, and the first thing we had
to do was to download the new Intel NIC drivers. After compiling them against the kernel source, we
went from 10/full to 100/full, with a throughput of about 5,200Bps (41.6Mbps). Across a firewall.
>From a webserver in a DMZ. Pretty neat.

Hopefully AS 2.2 will come with those drivers already included on the media.

*drops $.02*

	/Mick