Linux Questionnaire

Eser Saydam esaydam1 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 21:56:35 CST 2002

Thank you for taking the time to visit my questionnaire site and hopefully
complete my survey.

In defense of your comments, someone writing on this topic does not
necessarily have to be technically entrenched with Linux to be "qualified"
to draw conclusions from his research.  But to clear up any misconceptions,
I use Microsoft OSs and applications for work because I have no choice in
this matter, as many of us do.  I have been using Linux and various flavors
of UNIX for over 4 years, so I hope you feel I have sufficient experience
using non-MS platforms to draw some useful conclusions from your answers.

Thanks again for your time!

-Eser