Gates gives 00m to fight HIV, 21m to fight Linux

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Thu Nov 14 21:28:39 CST 2002

Insert your favorite computer virus protection joke here.

http://money.cnn.com/2002/11/14/news/funny/india_condom.reut/index.htm

                    <admin at kclinux.net>

                    Sent by:                     To:     <kclug at kclug.org>

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       cc:

                    lliana.net                   Subject:     Gates gives $100m to fight HIV, $421m
to fight Linux

                    11/14/2002 08:24 AM

"We do hate to rain on a high-profile corporate love-fest, but we have to
point out that in addition to the much trumpeted $100 million Billg has
donated to India's fight against HIV, he's funding the Microsoft jihad
against Linux to the far more impressive tune of $421 million. That means
that Linux is more than four times worse than AIDS to Billg and his happy
Redmond family. God forbid any of them should learn the bitter truth the
hard way and start talking sense."