Monitoring CPU Process Usage

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.net
Mon Nov 11 13:17:05 CST 2002

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Scott Bowling wrote:

> Yeah, in a way you caught me.  I work with VMS for my day job and would like
> to be able to monitor my personal projects on linux.

Speaking of VMS, I'd love to know how to impliment its style of file
versioning system on linux.  That would be most useful.

My only other wish is some kind of kernel module to simulate the old
Gateway Anykey keyboard macro feature.  It appears no one has ever wanted
or written this feature.  Looks like a project...