colo facilities

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Thu Nov 7 17:49:54 CST 2002

Morning LugNuts,

Yesterday's unplanned power outage in O.P. dealt us fits yesterday.  Two
Sprint T1 outages, and a power outage in one week, has the PTB's here
screaming for colo locations.

There were a couple of people who replied to my request for colo
facility information request from last week.  Please re-send your
information and requests for information from my end.

We're a small shop and don't have any experience in moving our entire
operation to a colo facility, so we are interested in parties that would
be interested in holding our hand through every facet of the migration
process.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Eric

P.S.  Have fun in Lawrence everyone!!!  Some one grab me a stuffed
penguin!!! lol