Red Hat Road Tour Today!

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu Nov 7 17:04:20 CST 2002

The free state Brewery is at 636 Massachusetts in Lawrence.  (Or so I am
told.)

I think it is downtown near the Yarn Barn, but I am going early just in
case.  I figure I will go have lunch and a beer, and then stay for the show.

OK, I just looked it up on Maps-on-us, and it is downtown, but closer to
the river.  (A couple of blocks north of Yarn Barn for those of us that
are whipped enough to know where that is!)

Take the east Lawrence exit, cross the bridge and it is just south of
the river.

http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/maps-maponly/usr=zscoundrel/id=473ffff/c=292/formName=setclickpo
st