Speaking of PHP

Jared jared at trios.org
Thu Nov 7 16:26:39 CST 2002

Since there is nothing wrong with line 69, it looks like your parse
error *begins* on the line previous to 69 and the interpreter finally
coughs when it gets to 69. Check there for unterminated quotes.

Check the whole code for consistent quote marks, too, because
the example you quoted in the first email (movie is unquoted)
doesn't match the second (movie is quoted).