Anyone up for a quick job?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Nov 6 04:38:39 CST 2002

Ok, here's the thing.  I'm short staffed (me, myself and I at least) so I
need some bids on implementing the following on at least one of my boxes:

http://inter7.com/vpopmail/
with
http://inter7.com/qmailadmin/

Presently I have a box with qmail on it, but it takes FOREVER to configure
via SSH the email accounts.  I would like this to be simple enough that my
wife can configure and run the email system.  (Don't laugh, she was tech
support at an ISP and can whip up search engine results like nobodies
business . . . )

I need some bids -- I'm willing to spend money to get this in and working
correctly.  Email me your thoughts -- be sure to use subject line of "QMAIL
SOLUTION" so I can seperate out my large penile and breast augmentation
emails . . .

Bradley Miller, Owner/Programmer/Designer
AccessZone Design - www.accesszonedesign.com
Blue Springs, Missouri
Phone: 816-228-3814		Fax: 775-254-6162
Toll-free: 888-872-4420	ICQ: 48555780