Food for Thought

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Nov 5 23:07:24 CST 2002

Well I was going to stay out of this one. But I can't.

> Arkansasian family sues the
> San Franian for not declaring his site 'lewd'. Under a
False argument. Nude Art is pretty well defined and is displayed
to the general public in galleries even in little ole Arkansas.

Simple fact is I'd rather see real parenting happen. You don't see
a lot of Mennonites running off to pick up copies of playboy. In fact
I'll buy anyone on the list a steak dinner at Ruth Chris' who can find
me 1
real Mennonite who has. No newly converted Mennonites allowed. ;)

Since that is a pipe dream, a solution must be found before Congress
hands
down another totally obnoxious law. I think the .adult or the tag idea
is as
workable and non-offensive a solution as is ever going to come down the
pipes.

Simple fact is when a person is ready for pr0n they will get access to
it. We
can only try to limit it. Personally I'd rather see violence filtered
before
pr0n.

$0.02,
Brian