php/apache/mysql

Bryan Richard bryan at pyzine.com
Tue Nov 5 19:38:02 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 10:51, Eric R. wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> Ok... further investigation of the info returned by phpinfo() shows that
> ./configure was run with "--without-mysql."  Now, when one is trying to
> get PHPNuke running, I know this is not good.
>
> How does one pass the "--with-mysql" to "./configure" when one is using
> an rpm?
>
> Getting closer I think... 8')

You might still be okay. PostNuke has gone to great pains to see that a
ton of configurations will work with its DB wrappers (there's an ADODB
one in there somewhere that no one uses). Its probably a setting in a
php.ini config file. Knock around the PostNuke boards and see if you
can't turn something up.

Here, this might solve your problem:
http://forums.postnuke.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1013&highlight=withmysql

And, yeah, always describe your system and what you are trying to do.

And learn to compile from source. ;^)

--
Bryan

bryan at pyzine.com    (    www.pyzine.com