An Introduction - Moving to KC

Brian Birkinbine bbirkinbine at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 5 04:55:24 CST 2002

Greetings,

PyZine is a great magazine.  I own copies of issue 1 and 2.

I used to live in the KC area 3 years ago, but I still get the KCLUG mailing
list.  I bailed from Sprint before all the layoffs started.
I now live just outside of St. Louis, MO.

I enjoyed living in KC and still watch Chiefs football. :)

BTW, there is a new Python Users group starting in St. Louis if you are
interested in joining the mailing lists.  See http://www.pystl.org

Later,
--
Brian Birkinbine <bbirkinbine at earthlink.net>