Another MicroCenter Box

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 03:03:45 CST 2002

That is not a 'bad' price. But if you are frugal like
me, you can find better for cheaper. Bookmark
pricewatch.com and check it over. If you have some
parts already, you build 3 x the system for that, or
less. As for the ram, DEFINITELY cheaper on
pricewatch. 512mb pc133 was @ $28 today for
instance...

Kurt