VCDs

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri May 31 15:17:18 CDT 2002

So what you're saying is we should all go out an buy a VCD before
Mr. Keller get a law passed that makes them all illegal.
Man it's really scary when the bumper sticker jokes you knew growing up
start to become reality!
I'm about ready to pack it all up and head for the high country! ;')

Brian "Mountain Man" Densmore

PS. Is this some kind of Nazi plot? Can't say that in France,
it's illegal, just ask the head of that online auction company.