Next Wednesday's Meeting

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Fri May 31 03:32:14 CDT 2002

As an ex-teacher, I think this is a great idea.

But, the meeting should be more than the usual group-chat. Maybe a moderated
Panel Discussion so the students can ask questions of the "experts"? Perhaps
they can provide some questions to the list (via email) in advance so people
can prepare responses or directed presentations?

Perhaps we could even have an... (Dare I say it?)... Agenda?!?

:)