off-topic: phone hangups

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Fri May 31 02:59:39 CDT 2002

A certain alarm company (A_T) was horrible about calling . . . re-calling.
Never would comply with a "please take me off your list" request.  Then I
started going up the manager chain.  I see Missouri nailed them last year
for violating the no-call policies.  I danced a little jig when I seen
that.  Even better is when they come knocking on the door for promotions in
the neighborhood.  I usually ball them out for either no peddler's license
(Blue Springs) or I go off on a tirade about having A_T signs in the yard.
"Sure guy, let me advertise what the weaknesses of my home are by first
advertising what security system I use . . . "

*Sigh*

-- Bradley Miller