Gnome problem still exists

J. Mike Needham graphicguy062 at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 23:59:36 CDT 2002

hELLO fellow Linux enthusiasts:

I am just now getting to where I can sit at my machine
and begin to fix what went arye with my Gnome
installation.  As I had stated, I do not feel that a
re-install of the system is the best answer.  I need
to recover Gnome Weather which has disappeared and I
will be removing packages to make Netscape up to date.
 I have taken the advice to use OE2mbx to convert my
pab file and hope that all goes well with the rest of
it.

For those of you who will be at the upcoming meeting,
I will be bringing my laptop with so I can have people
who would like to help help fix it.

thanks for all the advice!

=====
J. Mike Needham