Building a i686 kernel rpm

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Thu May 30 22:16:39 CDT 2002

Heavily Patched?  Frankenkernel!  That's been my experience with Red Hat
supplied kernels.

	Mike

:)

BTW, KCLUG is getting a sister LUG here in the very near future.
There seems to be a lot of interest in an nwilug (that's northwest
indiana) and we'll probably have our first meeting either June 29th or
the third Saturday in July.  Not that any of you all will attend but I
plan to model it off of kclug because I think kclug is hugely successful
when you compare it to what it was three years ago.  Way to go kclug!