United Linux

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu May 30 21:00:37 CDT 2002

Saw, rumors about this several days ago. This is actually a good thing
for Linux. It should help to standardize some aspects and make it easier
for application portation. BTW, this is not a troll to start another
argument about how evil standards are. I'm just saying it'll be good to
be able to take an application and know that it will run on any version
of a Linux distro. Someday, we may actually get there.

Brian