Gnome Issues

J. Mike Needham graphicguy062 at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 13:22:52 CDT 2002

Greetings:

Thanks to all who made it possible to get my laptop up
and running!

I was playing with the themes selector for Sawmill
under Gnome and somehow lost my bottom (default)
panel.  Being still rather new, I found the session
file and deleted it... I seem now to have lost my new
installation of Netscape and the weather applet that
ran on the bar is no longer on the menu... any
suggestions (without reinstalling) to recover the
applet.  Re-installing NS is not a real issue, though
I plan to remove Mozilla and NS 4.7 packages first
this time ;-)  Anyhow, it seems that using the themes
selector can mess up the system real good :-)

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

=====
J. Mike Needham