Linux with swbell dsl?

Scott Bowling sbowling at mac.com
Tue May 28 02:58:20 CDT 2002

I do.  SWB does not use PPPoE for static IP (Enhanced Service).  You just
hook up your Linux Box through the NIC to the DSL Modem and away you go.

If you do not have the Enhanced Service, you won't get a static IP (as far
as I know) and will have to take other measures to host a website.

Hope this helps!
Scott