SFTP without valid login shell

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Tue May 21 17:25:21 CDT 2002

Better yet, log the user ID to a security log, tell them they've been
naughty and know better, and report them to their supervisor for
unauthorized use of company resources.

Way too many admits are unwilling to inspire the proper level of FEAR in
their users.  It isn't good for the users, and it just makes more use for
the rest of us.

Jonathan, BOTH.