AOL - High Speed Cable

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue May 21 14:59:24 CDT 2002

Unfortunately, (thanks to AOL's example) most high speed Internet
Service Providers ALSO want to be your main content provider as well.
They just can't seem to stop drooling over the captive audience thing!

They do this so they can grab a larger share of your 'eyeball time'
which directly corresponds to what they earn in ad revenue.