for the GENTOO crowd

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu May 16 13:08:24 CDT 2002

I burned all three stages, but only used stage 1. You will need internet
access to do it, either way you go. I thought cardbus worked in Linux? I
think the kernel needs to be compiled to support it though. I'd check
the lhd to see if there is a recommended driver for you nic.

To help with the memory you might try adding a loop device swap file,
assuming you have sufficient hard disc. This will almost certainly fix
any lack of memory problems. At a cost.

HTH,
Brian Densmore