Formatting Dates in PHP

jose sanchez j_r_sanchez at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 03:33:23 CDT 2002

Hello:

I would like to know how I can use dates in PHP.

This is what I would like to accomplish:

First I would like to assign a starting date, for
example:
5/11/02.

I would like to add seven days to it so it will be
Sat. May 18th and one day so it can be Sun. May 19th.

I would like to do this for every week. At the same
time, assign a week number according to the date. For
example; May 11th and 12th would be week #1. Now, May
18th and 19th would be week #2 and so on...

I know it will be a problem when the month changes. In
other words what I like to create is a schedule thats
in a database and loaded according to the week_no.

Any idea on how I can accomplish this.

Your help would be very apreciated.

Thank you.

=====
"An ounce of gold cannot buy an ounce of time."
- Anonymous

www.whmicro.com