Klez Virus

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Mon May 13 06:19:05 CDT 2002

I installed Kaspersky anti-virus for sendmail last week, and have been
getting  on avg 4 messages a day stopped at server,  that had the klez
virus attached.  Didn't realize it was that bad.  If you all don't have
anti-virus software installed, I would recomend finding some.

Kaspersky is really good, but $, $14/mailbox (i think), can get from
www.useice.com (local reseller).
RAV is also avail, but I did'n't like as well (a lot cheaper than KAV),
also can get from www.useice.com, need to call they don't have it listed
on site.

I also saw some opensource virus databases, but this is one area where I
didn't mind spending the dollars.