answer to slow model connection question

J. Eric Gilliland patzeric at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 15:15:37 CDT 2002

Hello All,

According to SW Bell, the reason I am connecting at
28.8 (at best) is that the wires in my area are some
old system that is analog, and 28.8 is as good as it's
gonna get.  They are slowly upgrading everyone to new
lines, but they could not give me a time frame; the
representative recommended calling every quarter to
ask.  guess it's time to start talking the wife into
roadrunner.

Thanks for all the help, folks.

Eric Gilliland

=====
J. Eric Gilliland
patzeric at yahoo.com
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.
                                  Henry V Act 4 Scene 3