Install Suse 8.0

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Tue May 7 18:19:48 CDT 2002

Steve-

Curious to hear this one myself.  I had a similar predicament with an
earlier version of Suse I bought.

Thanks!

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator
DST Systems, Inc.
816/435-6039
krfinch at dstsystems.com

                    Steve King

                    <genesix_systems at yahoo        To:     KCLUG <kclug at kclug.org>

                    .com>                         cc:

                    Sent by:                      Subject:     Install Suse 8.0

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i

                    lliana.net

                    05/07/2002 01:15 PM

Trying to do an install for Suse 8.0
I have a PC that does not boot from CD. I have created
the boot disks. I boots from floppy, brings up a
graphical display, and then hangs. Is there any way to
force Suse 8.0 install, to do a text based install.

Thanks.