Big OOPS

mike neuliep mike at marauder.illiana.net
Tue May 7 01:34:29 CDT 2002

Thursday, May 2nd, I implemented the changes necessary to use the RBL-PLUS
realtime black hole list for spammers.  This involved regenerating the
sendmail.cf from the new config.mc file.  Well....I did that but forgot to
hand edit the new sendmail.cf to include the majordomo alias file for all the
not-for-profit listservs that illiana.net hosts.  As a result the listserv was
in limbo under Hal Duston was kind enough to drop me a note telling me Mr
Majordomo was not quite working.  The RBL-PLUS is definately stopping a lot
of spam, but a lot of spam is still getting through.  But hey, it definately
helps.  Hats off to the guys at ISPFH (my isp that I use) to making this
available to all its members free of charge.  Way to go ISPFH!!

Now...let's get back to fun!  Anyone know of any good music notation software
for linux?  I'm looking for something along the lines of Finale 2002 that I
can hook up to a midi keyboard.

	Mike Neuliep
	mike at illiana.net