high-speed access question

Paul Taylor priviledgeduser at hotmail.com
Wed May 1 03:07:03 CDT 2002

My dad used to tell me you get what you pay for...

This is from experience:

Road Runner is too slow - they cap their uploads and downloads.
Comcast is too slow - they cap their uploads and downloads.

Sprint High Speed ADSL does not cap download or upload. Up to 9Mbps download
and 1Mbps upload. 6 static IP addresses. They don't care what traffic or
what service you run over your DSL connection (as long as it's legal in the
USA). My router indicates I get 2.5 Mbps download and 815Kbps upload. My FTP
transfers from  Fileplanet.com are 300KB/sec+.

Only one problem...$159.95 per month with 2 year contract.

Hey, if anyone wants to sign up for the service let me know. I can get a
referal bonus!!!

What is really sad is the speeds are not enough for me.

LOL!
Paul