Darwin

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at NITCKC.USDA.Gov
Tue Mar 26 19:02:44 CST 2002

I talked with the makers of the Darwin package at the O'Reilly OSCON, and they
said that darwin was the same minus the UI.  The UI includes more than just the
GUI, it includes the system controls, and all of the stuff that makes it
pretty.  It won't run most of the Mac software, because of the GUI.  Anything
developed on Darwin should run on the Mac OS-X system.

--
Jason D. Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator