Whoo HOOOOOO!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Mar 26 14:08:06 CST 2002

Well, I bought the plug-in yesterday. Everything installed just
seamlessly. It was actually pretty cool watching it run all those
windoze installers! The software seems to be working fine... with
Netscape 4.76. It didn't detect my Netscape 6.21 or install the plug-ins
for it. I have only visited a few sites so far. Although, every site I
visited worked flawlessly. I will have to send in a support issue for
the Netscape 6.2 (I'm sure it's something I did wrong).

I also didn't install every plug-in; I will try installing them tonight
to see if I can update and change the installation on the fly, and see
if konqueror works. I may have some problems with that, as I am running
2.2.1 not 2.2.2.

Bottom line it appears to be stable, with issues.
I am running a somewhat modified Mandrake 7.2, with an updated kernel
(2.4.16), X (4.10) and KDE (2.2.1).

Brian