Linux Replacement for Microsoft Exchange

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Mar 25 16:10:48 CST 2002

Also there is skyrix.

http://www.skyrix.com/en/index.xhtml

Not cheap, but it is a full replacement of exchange server, and then
some.
There are other things out there. I just can't find them right now.
There are also many ways of putting several pieces together to make what
want.

A scheduler is here (also not free as in beer):
http://www.crosswind.com/oview.htm
and all you would need to do is configure it to work with say postfix.
And voila!

Brian