FrontPage Extension Install

jim at jimani.com jim at jimani.com
Fri Mar 22 05:39:26 CST 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 04:49:40PM -0600, Seth Dimbert wrote:

> I am sorry that I can't give you any more/better information, but that's all
> I know. I am - in truth - in over my head here.
>
> If you could help me, here's what I want. I want someone to tell me how to:
> A - find the "right" version of Apache.
> B - find the "right" version of the FrontPage Server Extensions
> C - install them both, erasing what is there, if necessary.
>
> What do you all say?

I talked to a guy at the ITEC show last Nov. about installing FrontPage
stuff and he said to go get the RPMS from some other guy that had managed
to actually get it installed.  He said to be sure and use ALL of the RPMS.
I've never even tried to do it, I just passed the link along to somebody
else that was having trouble and I don't know what he did.  Hope this helps.
Let me know if it works.

--
Jim