FrontPage Extension Install

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Thu Mar 21 21:22:51 CST 2002

On Redhat do

#/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd stop
(use `/etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd start` to start it back up...)

or just

#killall httpd

However, you said that it starts when someone connects. I haven't heard of too
many people doing this, but it sounds like you start it from inetd or xinetd. If
so shutdown xinetd and then killall httpd instances. Do a `ps ax|less` to see
what processes are running.

-Jeremy