SSL and SSH

JD Runyan Jason.Runyan at nitckc.usda.gov
Thu Mar 21 20:56:57 CST 2002

In no way should that email be considered an endorsement of static linking
OpenSSH, but there are good rationals for static linking some applications.
The /bin/sh on your system should be a statically linked version of bash for
security purposes is one example.

--
Jason D. Runyan
Mid-Range Systems Administrator