SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Mar 21 17:19:58 CST 2002

Just another M$ ploy to crush competition out of existence. They
frequently do this to drive off competition. Then once a vast majority
has adopted the free M$ version and the competitors are out of business,
they either build it into the OS or make it a purchase only option. Like
the once free for download FrontPage. Now try getting a free legal copy
of FrontPage. Fortunately, there are and were better more powerful and
capable programs, and they have survived. Even though M$ has eroded most
of the client base.

Beware of M$ Geeks bearing gifts!
That's a Trojan Horse if ever I saw one!